Get this book in print
About this book
Books on Google Play
Power to disclaim part of invention during action, &c.
Extension of Term of Patent.
Extension of term of patent on petition to Queen in
Order for inspection, &c., in action
Certificate of validity questioned, and costs thereon
32. Remedy in case of groundless threats of legal proceedings 57
34. Patent on application of representative of deceased in-
Patent to first inventor not invalidated by application in
fraud of him
Assignment for particular places
37. Loss or destruction of patent.
to prejudice patent rights
Proceedings and costs before law officer
Exhibition at industrial or international exhibition not
Publication of illustrated journal, indexes, &c.
57. Exhibition at industrial or international exhibition not
to prevent or invalidate registration
62. Application for registration
63. Limit of time for proceeding with application.
Conditions of registration of trade mark
65. Connection of trade mark with goods
66. Registration of a series of marks
67. Trade marks may be registered in any colour.
Saving for power to provide for entry on register of
common marks as additions to trade marks
Effect of Registration.
Registration equivalent to public use
Right of first proprietor to exclusive use of trade mark.
Restrictions on actions for infringement, and on defence
to action in certain cases
Register of Trade Marks.
78. Register of trade marks
79. Removal of trade mark after fourteen years unless fee
Power of comptroller to take directions of law officers .
Certificate of comptroller to be evidence.
97. Applications and notices by post
Provision as to days for leaving documents at office
99. Declaration by infant, lunatic, &c.
Transmission of certified printed copies of specifica-
Power for Board of Trade to make general rules for
classifying goods and regulating business of patent
105. Penalty on falsely representing articles to be patented. 137
106. Penalty on unauthorised assumption of Royal arms 138