« PreviousContinue »
Foreign subsidies to Pacific lines..
West Indian competition..
2. Average rates of monthly wages paid on British vessels for
7. Summary of the world's shipbuilding for 1897 (Lloyd's)
8. Construction in progress September 30, 1898 (Lloyd's).
9. Vessels lost or broken up during 1897 (Lloyd's).
5. British Admiralty subventions, 1898.
6. Genesis of British steamship subsidies.
7. New British West Indian steamship subsidies.
10. Registered, enrolled, and licensed sail and steam vessels, by years, from
25. Iron and steel vessels (sail, steam, barges) built in year ended June 30,