« PreviousContinue »
CONTENTS OF No. XCI.
I. 1. Article "Cotton Manufacture," in the Supplement to
2. A Compendious History of the Cotton Manufacture.
3. History, Gazetteer, Directory, &c. of Lancashire. By
II. Memoirs of Zehir-ed-din Muhammed Baber, Emperor
of Hindustan, written by himself, in the Jaghatai
Turki, and translated, partly by the late John Ley-
den, Esq. M.D. partly by William Erskine, Esq
With Notes and a Geographical and Historical Intro-
duction: Together with a Map of the Countries be-
tween the Oxus and Jaxartes, and a Memoir regard-
ing its Construction. By Charles Waddington, Esq.
III. Memorie Venete di Giovanni Gallicioli, prete, per la
nuova Collegione di documenti per servire alla Sto-
IV. 1. Moral Statistics of the Highlands and Islands of Scot-
land; compiled from Returns received by the Inver-
ness Society for the Education of the Poor in the
2. Statement and Representation respecting the Paro-
chial Schoolmasters of Scotland.
3. Considerations on the System of Parochial Schools in
Scotland, and on the Advantage of establishing them
in Large Towns. By Thos. Chalmers, D.D.
4. Statement of the Experience of Scotland with regard
to the Education of the People.
5. Returns on Parochial Education in Scotland,-or-