« PreviousContinue »
24. Plaintiff suing for a penalty may be compelled to give
75. Registration equivalent to public use
76. Right of first proprietor to exclusive use of trade mark
77. Restrictions on actions for infringement, and on defence
95. Power of Comptroller to take directions of law officers
100. Transmission of certified printed copies of specifica-
101. Power for Board of Trade to make general rules for
classifying goods and regulating business of Patent
102. Annual reports of Comptroller.
International and Colonial Arrangements.
103. International arrangements for protection of inventions,
104. Provision for colonies and India
105. Penalty on falsely representing articles to be patented.
109. Proceedings for revocation of patent in Scotland
110. Reservation of remedies in Ireland.
III. General saving for jurisdiction of courts.
112. Isle of Man
Repeal; Transitional Provisions; Savings.
113. Repeal and saving for past operation of repealed enact-
14. Representations of a series of trade marks
Exercise of Discretionary Powers.
18. Notice of wish to be heard before Comptroller
20. Notice of appeal to be given
21. Statement of grounds of appeal
22. Copy of notice to Board of Trade
30. Time of registration of trade marks .
31. Where applicant dies before registration, the trade mark
47. Publication of rectification or variation of register
48. Notice to Comptroller of order of court for alteration of
55. (1.) Time within which Comptroller may object to appli-
(2.) Advertisement of application made at Sheffield
(3.) Manner of notifying to Cutlers' Company application